12 Principles of Animation (2014) 12 Principles of Animation (2014)

Aftr watching this I fell lik a full animationer. Thx

On a more serious note, it was fun seeing the 12 principles in action, but I feel that some of the demonstrations were a little lacking, like I couldn't tell what part of the demonstration was supposed to be the principle. Overall though, great work.

Sketchead responds:

Thanks, Kyle! I had a limited amount of time to work on this, so some of the principles were more rushed than others. Sorry if you couldn't understand any! :P

Regularge Woes Regularge Woes

Woah.

A Message from Zeppelin: Volume 2 A Message from Zeppelin: Volume 2

Ditch the comic, just go for the animation business, this is great!

Run 2 Run 2

I really liked the game. The pacing was good, it didn't get too hard too fast, the idea was simple yet fun. Couple things I had a problem with was the music and transitions from each wall.

The music was good, but next time try to find a song that sounds good on repeat, or at least loop it at the point that makes it sound like its a continuous one song, also the quality of the song didn't sound too clear. Sounded muffled like an out flash game.

The transitions from wall to wall was a bit slow, but once I got to about 21+ I was a little thankful for it, but not too much. It did help my brain catch up to what I was running in to, but I think it would of been better to keep the flow.

Overall, I like the game, shame I got too frustrated to only end it on Level 29. I would also like to see some achievements on here, would be keep people interested in playing and sometimes keep them glued to a game like this just trying to get them all.

Just a side question: How many levels are there?

SonicBoom2013 responds:

quite a few levels, dunno how many they are.